Since South Park: The Fractured But Whole is right around the corner, Ubisoft has announced further details on its season pass. Costing $29.99, The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will include three major DLCs, including new stories and bonuses.
All Season Pass content can be purchased separately, for any who want to be selective on their purchases.
Season Pass owners will receive:
- “Danger Deck,” where players will face combat challenges in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck and unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita,” a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch,” which will introduce a new story, including a new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass owners will also receive Day One content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (a costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th.
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is set to release October 17, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.