After teasing this year’s Days of Play, Sony’s annual promotional week of deals on PlayStation hardware and games, during the last State of Play, Sony has officially revealed the deals gamers can expect.
Days of Play will run from June 7th-17th at participating in the U.S. and Canada as well as the PlayStation store and the PlayStation Gear Store. The company also announced the limited-edition Steel Black PS4 Console will launch at $299.99 USD / $379.99 CAD, and that it comes bundled with a matching controller.
The PlayStation Blog also detailed other deals gamers can take advantage of include:
- Jet Black 1TB PS4 Pro – $349.99 / $449.99 CAD
- PlayStation VR bundles – starting at $249.99 USD / $329.99 CAD
- DualShock 4 controller (all colors) – starting at $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD
- Days Gone, God of War, Marvel’s Spider-Man, MLB The Show 19 – starting at $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD
- PlayStation Hits games, such as Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and Ratchet and Clank, discounted down to $9.99 USD / CAD
Note that these prices are MSRP and that these are “starting at” prices, meaning that Days Gone might not be $19.99, but will still be at a nice discount for players that have held out on the zombie madness.
Sony also notes catalog titles will be discounted and to check with your local retailers. Additionally, the PlayStation Store will offer deals on digital games, PlayStation Plus, and Sony’s streaming service, PlayStation Now.
Sony has some busy days leading into E3, which they won’t be attending. The company revealed an in-depth trailer for the Kojima developed Death Stranding, which is getting a surprising November 8th release date. For more Sony news, keep it locked to Mammoth Gamers.